Social Media's Impact on EdTech: Fake News?
Speaker: Lisa Schmucki, Founder and CEO, edWeb.net
Speaker: Charlene Blohm, President & CEO, C. Blohm & Associates
Speaker: Jim McVety, Managing Partner, First Step Advisors
While social media has transformed the way we connect and communicate personally and professionally, we have to ask: What really has been the impact on EdTech? And why should EdTech companies make it an important part of their marketing and sales plan?
In this edWebinar, a panel of experts in education marketing will look back and forward to discuss the evolution of social media in education and will present results from a September 2018 Survey on Social Media Marketing in Education. The panelists will discuss the following questions:
- How important is social media in your overall marketing plan?
- What parts of your business does it help the most?
- What channels are most effective?
- What type of content is most effective?
- What are the biggest challenges you face using social media?
- If you can't measure it, why do it?
||Social Media's Impact on EdTech: Fake News?
||Tuesday, November 13, 2018
||1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EST)
|Field of Study: